Project Manager - Marcher Court, Chester
Salary £20,000 - £26,000 (D.O.E)
Actuate are looking for a Project/Account Manager to join our growing team at our Chester office. We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering results driven digital projects for a range of exciting clients.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to organise and prioritise work effectively
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to operate flexibly and reliably
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer care skills
- You’ll be a guardian of resources and milestones in every project.
- You’ll be skilled at quickly assessing the needs of a project and where the bumps in the road might appear.
- You’ll build relationships across all departments that help you find the best solutions for any problems that crop up without impacting the time-frame, cost, scope, or quality of the project.
- You’ll live and breathe your work, you’ll have freedom to treat each project one by one.
- The best strategy for each project is defined by the needs of that project, the team, and the client.
We’ll give you
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
- Your birthday off
- Sh*t happens days off
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Paid social events.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.